Project Process Order
2) Project Proposal (including brainstorm and calendar) signed by parents first and then TWO advisors.
3) Contact two live sources.
4) Research Notes Organizer/Note Taking/Outline/Works Cited
5) Deliverable. This should NOT happen until numbers 2, 3 and 4 are done.
6) Practice Present. This will NOT happen unless you show an adult a signed project proposal and your deliverable has been edited.
7) Present to a community of your peers.
8) Write End of Project Analysis and Quality Indicators.
At no point should you break this order unless you have discussed it with your advisor. If you do break this order, do not expect to earn credit.